Across the Web
Latest from GitHub
Most code I work on is available on GitHub. Here's a few of my latest changes.
- humanmade/Cavalcade Closed #121: Quick questions
- humanmade/Cavalcade Commented on #121: > Did you already try it with a woocommerce subscription…
- humanmade/altis-enhanced-search Closed #445: Related posts advice uses deprecated function
- humanmade/altis-cloud Closed #712: Document how to allow blocked files
- humanmade/S3-Uploads Commented on #519: @MattWilliamsDev Please do not ping people repeatedly across multiple issues,…
- humanmade/S3-Uploads Closed #612: Not working with WooCommerce X-Accel-Redirect or Force download method
- humanmade/S3-Uploads Commented on #612: This depends on how your server has been set up,…
- humanmade/altis-security Commented on pull request #222: As a security feature, this needs to use constant-time comparison…
- humanmade/altis-security Commented on pull request #222: Not sure what "Qualys" is here, is that referencing SSL…
- humanmade/altis-security Commented on pull request #222: This should ideally be passed through the Authorization header rather…
I work on a lot of projects, so here’s a non-exhaustive list of my favourites.
A HTTP client library built for usability and compatibility.
GitHub-style notifications (with reply-by-email) for your WordPress site.
Drop-in replacement for wp-cron. Scales horizontally for multi-server setups.
High-quality placeholder images using miniscule amounts of data.
Completely-rewritten domain mapping for the 21st Century.
Drop me an email at if you want to get in touch.
I'm terrible at replying, but I'll definitely read it. Please don't send support requests; those are better off filed as an issue on the relevant issue tracker.