Across the Web
Latest from GitHub
Most code I work on is available on GitHub. Here's a few of my latest changes.
- wp-cli/handbook Commented on #414: Thanks!
- wp-cli/handbook Closed pull request #414
- rmccue/wp-cli-handbook Pushed 1 commit
- humanmade/altis-enhanced-search Commented on #428: Maybe, but we should test the assumption that WordPress bootstrap…
- humanmade/altis-enhanced-search Commented on #428: I'm not sure I understand why we'd need to write…
- WordPress/WordPress-Coding-Standards Commented on #1870: `%d` casts the variable to a (signed) integer, the equivalent…
- humanmade/Cavalcade Commented on #115: Hey @bocibocinet, your best place to start is the Cavalcade…
- humanmade/altis-dev-tools-command Commented on #42: I'm wondering if `altis/dev-tools` could maybe have Codeception as a…
- humanmade/altis-dev-tools-command Commented on #42: Yeah, would be better if it worked with the default/universal…
I work on a lot of projects, so here’s a non-exhaustive list of my favourites.
A HTTP client library built for usability and compatibility.
GitHub-style notifications (with reply-by-email) for your WordPress site.
Drop-in replacement for wp-cron. Scales horizontally for multi-server setups.
High-quality placeholder images using miniscule amounts of data.
Completely-rewritten domain mapping for the 21st Century.
Drop me an email at if you want to get in touch.
I'm terrible at replying, but I'll definitely read it. Please don't send support requests; those are better off filed as an issue on the relevant issue tracker.